18.8.09

TENth Dimension!!!

So, a while back I emailed to some close friends and family what I found to be an extremely good description of the fourth dimension. I don't think people understand it, and some of you have no desire to, but I find it very spiritual.
Needless to say, one of my favorite blogs enlightened me yet again with a look into all the known dimensions, 1-10. So, if you thought that time was an odd dimension (Donnie Darko anyone?), wait until he starts talking about five, six, seven, eight and nine. Ten, well, ten's just everything...a bunch of infinites, you may say...so it's just one of those things you're not supposed to comprehend.
Anyway, good listen, although a bit winded even if I say so myself.




[tenthdimension.com via BoingBoing]

6 comments:

  1. I only took two physics classes but I loved them. And Donnie Darko kept me up an entire night...and then I watched it again in the morning, But..... oh the super strings ...oh the possibilities...my mind is twisted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good. I'll have to watch it again later. I don't know that I got it all . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh? I have a hard time wrapping my head around the space-time continuum, let alone adding 6 more dimensions! Maybe I'll understand someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like the theories for all advanced dimensions depend on the idea that there are infinate timelines or lines we can follow. However, isnt there in reality only 1 timeline, all others being hypothetical? If you could fold the timeline to a different one "magically transporting yourself" from one point to a completely different point, who is to say that that point even exists? What value is it to even assume there are higher dimensions other than to calculate the creation of sub atomic particles as they claimed in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  5. brad,
    simple answer: no, there is not in reality only one timeline

    ReplyDelete