30.11.08

Random stuff:

Paper bottles? Rivals Tetra-Box. If there's any way to get support behind this project, I want to know so it can go mainstream.

My world needs to get organized--quickly. An interesting, but I believe a little extreme organization/clutter tip can be found here.


I'm also considering the possibility of making bath bombs...but I've never used one anyway. They just sound kinda fun. DIYers go at it!

Top ten lists are fine, but how about a top 20 list of the best top 10 tips from Lifehacker. You might find some very interesting things there.

And last but not least for the random Sunday thoughts...I've had some conversations with a certain friend of mine about population issues, and I found a rather insightful read here: check it out if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment