1.10.08

Poor Sarah

A friend of mine has been calling for the replacement of Sarah Palin (here and here). And although Tina Fey has done a marvelous job over the past few weeks, I must say that I agree.
When I first heard that John McCain had achieved the GOP's vote to be their presidential candidate, I was shocked. I said that the only way he could become president was to pick a running mate that gained back all the voters he distanced himself from (there are quite a few). I first applauded his choice of Sarah Palin, but only because he brought memories of his dissidence towards the paradigms of his party. However, after the first couple of days, it was quite evident that he chose the wrong person--even though the choice succeeded at first in gaining support in polls, people are seeing how naive Sarah Palin is. Take a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment